Woodinville is an ideal location, situated between two major high-tech areas, with the Technical Corridor just to the north, and the Bellevue-Redmond areas (home of Microsoft) to the south.
Surrounded by the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the timeless beauty of the Olympics and Mount Rainier, Woodinville is committed to preserving its natural beauty. The climate is ideal for those who enjoy spending time in the great outdoors. The city has vast amounts of open space, city parks, multi-purpose fields, playgrounds, walking, biking, hiking and running trails, a skateboard park, tennis and basketball courts open all year long. The surrounding area offers lakes, rolling hills and mountains for the outdoor enthusiast. No matter what your passion is, you won't have to go far to enjoy hot air ballooning, equestrian trails, backpacking, canoeing, fishing, rock climbing and wildlife watching adventures.
Woodinville's unique character is brought to life with its upsurge as a unique winery destination. Woodinville has nearly half of all wineries northeast of Seattle. Many of Woodinville's 50 wineries offer tastings, winemaker dinners, wine clubs and special events.
There are 11 geographically defined neighborhoods within the city limits, including East Wellington, Lower West Ridge, North Industrial, Reinwood/Leota, Tourist District, Town center, Upper West Ridge, Valley Industrial, Wedge, West Wellington and Woodinville Heights. There is also a much larger population with Woodinville mailing addresses in adjacent King and Snohomish Counties. Most of Woodinville is serviced by Northshore school district, however the extreme southwestern portions lie within the Lake Washington School District and the north portion in Snohomish County is located in Monroe School District.
Woodinville is a convenient home-base, with its easy access to highways and transportation, for anyone seeking to explore the Puget Sound region. Located between Seattle and Bellevue, the Woodinville community enjoys the advantages and convenience of being near several major metropolitan centers while maintaining the livability of all that is great about small town life.
- Woodinville Real Estate Statistics (King County)
- City of Woodinville: http://www.ci.woodinville.wa.us/
- Woodinville Chamber of Commerce: http://www.woodinvillechamber.org/
- Woodinville neighborhoods: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/53/5335940.html
- City of Woodinville demographics: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/53/5379590.html
- City of Woodinville parks: http://www.ci.woodinville.wa.us/Play/CityParks.asp
- King County Parks: http://www.kingcounty.gov/recreation/parks.aspx
- Snohomish County Parks: http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/Departments/Parks/Park_Information/Park_Directory/
- Northshore School District: http://www.nsd.org
- Lake Washington School District: http://lwsd.org
- Monroe School District: http://www.monroe.wednet.edu/