Bothell is a vibrant community located at the north end of Lake Washington, just 12 miles north of Seattle and a short commute to Everett and The Eastside (Woodinville, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Sammamish and Issaquah) via I-405. Bothell is a geographical oddity in that it crosses two counties, King County and Snohomish County. Bothell is divided up into different neighborhoods made up of single family homes, condominiums and apartments and is located in the highly rated Northshore school district.
Residents and visitors enjoy the many City of Bothell and King and Snohomish County parks, including Bothell Landing Park, Blyth Park and the Sammamish River Trail system which follows along the river from Seattle to Redmond.
Downtown Bothell is going through a Revitalization plan, which will include expanding and enhancing Main Street, connecting Downtown to the Sammamish River, making improvements to The Park at Bothell Landing and realigning and widening SR 522 and 527. The historic Anderson school building will be preserved in the new McMenamins which will include a hotel, restaurant, pub, spa, pool, community garden and theater. Bothell residents will have free access to the pool, community garden and community meeting spaces.
- Bothell Real Estate Statistics (King County)
- City of Bothell Demographics: http://factfinder.census.gov/
- City of Bothell: http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/
- Northshore: http://www.nsd.org
- City of Bothell: http://www.ci.bothell.wa.us/
- Bothell Chamber of Commerce: http://www.bothellchamber.biz/
- City of Bothell Parks and Recreation: http://www.ci.bothell.wa.us/CityServices/ParksAndRecreation.ashx
- King County Parks and Recreation: http://www.kingcounty.gov/recreation/parks.aspx
- Snohomish County Parks and Recreation: http://www.kingcounty.gov/recreation/parks.aspx
- Northshore School District: http://www.nsd.org